2022-2023 Season: We are currently having tryouts for our 2022-2023 Tumbling & Trampoline Team. If you are interested, please reach out, and we can set up a trial for you.
The team is for boys and girls 1st grade through high school and for all abilities. The T&T team is flexible and is a great sport to complement other sports. Lots of our athletes do T&T and other school sports, as T&T is competitive but also allows for athletes to do other sports and activities without taking over your life. If you are interested in joining the team, here's what you can do:
- if you are not a current member/taking classes, go to parent portal and fill out parent and student info and sign waiver
- call the office and we can schedule a team practice/tryout for you during the summer.
- After you do a team trial, you can pick up the team packet and look over the info for the 2022-2023 season. If you decide to join the team, there is a commitment form and agreement form you can sign and turn into the front desk with the initial team fee.
- the office will then contact you to let you know your practice days for summer and to set up payments
- There is a full team parent meeting in September where we will go over all team policies and expectations but if you have questions before then, just give us a call!
- Not ready for the full competitive team? How about Pre-Team? We have a pre-team program that will practice 2x a week and attend in-house meets & exhibitions so the athlete can get a taste of the competitive world of T&T without the commitment of full team. For boys and girls ages 5-8. Interested? Give us a call!
Gabi, Emi & Finley Represent All 3 National Teams
Here are some commonly asked questions and basic information about our T&T team!
DCA has a special needs team called BLITZ, and they are awesome. This team has been running since 2012, and many of the original girls are still on the team today! We meet Saturday afternoons during the school year. Times vary each school year so please call, and you can come to watch or participate in practice to see if this is something your child is interested in doing. Athletes learn cheer moves, dances, a special DCA cheer, and participate in around 3–4 competitions/performances each year. The only cost to participate in BLITZ is a uniform fee which we try very hard to keep reasonable but still match our other cheer program's uniforms. We work with every ability, and everyone is welcome on the team. BLITZ is part of our cheer family and participates in all our lock-ins, parties, and events. Interested in finding out more about our special needs team, or know someone who would LOVE to be part of this team? Give us a call at 630-588-9000.