We are in our NEW SPACE!!! All classes for DuPage Cheer & Power Tumbling are held at our new building, 1863 N. Neltnor Blvd in West Chicago-corner of Rt 59 & North Ave next to Dollar Tree. How Classes Work
Check out the class schedule on the portal and register online. Prorate into a class at anytime! Classes are continuous enrollment/monthly billing so you never have to worry about re-registering or saving your class as you will keep your class day/time and be billed monthly. Easy! Register for classes online or call or email us and we can register you over the phone or via email as well! Need to move to a different day? No problem. Give us a call and we can find a class time that fits with your changing schedule. Need to drop the class? No problem. All drop requests are due by the 15th of the month prior via email. No fee to drop- no fee to re-enter into classes when you are ready to come back in! We offer 1 make up/month and these can be scheduled with the front desk. Remember for faster learning, take 2 classes a week. We offer sibling and multiple class discounts.
Summer 2022-Don't Stop Flipping for the Summer!
- SAME SCHEDULE: we will keep our same class schedule for June, July and August as the school year.. This gives you the consistency and structure you crave and you can prorate in at any time. Check out updated class schedule above.
- UNLIMITED MAKE-UPS: For the flexibility you need for busy summers (& busy athletes). Pick the class day/time that best works with your schedule and if you have to miss, call or email to schedule a make up class.
- MULTIPLE CLASS DISCOUNTS: Summer is the time to INCREASE YOUR SKILLS. Special summer savings when you take multiple classes/week. Take 3 classes per week and save over $50/mo!
- TUMBLING CAMPS: beginner - advanced tumbling-specific camps offered Monday - Friday from 1-3pm over the summer. A great supplement to your regular summer class for an intense week of stretches, conditioning, drills, stations for learning all your tumbling skills. Special Summer Savings- register for 2 camps (same student) and get the 3rd week of camp HALF OFF! Registration for all summer camps & clinics opens April 1st.
- TUMBLE STARS DAY CAMP for ages 5-10: Traditional day camp but even better as we have trampolines! Recreational camp where campers will learn skills on trampolines and floor, play games, create fun crafts and have fun in the new foam pit. Offered Monday - Friday 9am - 12pm all summer long.
- CHEER-TASTIC 1 DAY CLINICS: 5...6...7..8 Who wants to cheer? These 1 day clinics will focus on beginner cheer motions, jumps, stunts and cheers. Friday mornings from 9am - 12pm for girls ages 4-8.